The sixth-busiest airport in the world is taking on an unusual vibe. As TSA agents go unpaid, Travis Scott and Kanye West songs are blasting through JFK’s loudspeakers, some passengers reported on Twitter. “We’re living in a simulation,” one passenger tweeted. The US is dealing with the second-longest government shutdown ever.
- Regina Hall Speaks On ‘Honk For Jesus’ Film, Private Love Life, Negro Spirituals + More
- Aries Spears on Mike Epps Calling Him a B**** & Needs His A** Whooped After Lizzo Comments
- Wildin’ In The Skies: Watch Rapper Redman Become a Official Licensed Skydiver After 27 Jumps
- Megan Thee Stallion Drops Visual for ‘Ungrateful’ (feat. Key Glock) [Official Music Video]
- All The Way Up: Fat Joe Announced As Host For 2022 BET Hip-Hop Awards￼￼