Wendy Williams was taken to the hospital after she was found drunk, her relapse sparked by the birth of husband Kevin Hunter’s love child with his younger mistress, DailyMail.com can reveal.
The 54-year-old checked herself out of her sober living home in Long Island City, Queens on Monday afternoon and started drinking – eventually being found by her team who took her to the hospital to sober up.
It’s understood the star’s sober coach, who had been with her 24 hours a day, raised the alarm.
- Regina Hall Speaks On ‘Honk For Jesus’ Film, Private Love Life, Negro Spirituals + More
- Aries Spears on Mike Epps Calling Him a B**** & Needs His A** Whooped After Lizzo Comments
- Wildin’ In The Skies: Watch Rapper Redman Become a Official Licensed Skydiver After 27 Jumps
- Megan Thee Stallion Drops Visual for ‘Ungrateful’ (feat. Key Glock) [Official Music Video]
- All The Way Up: Fat Joe Announced As Host For 2022 BET Hip-Hop Awards￼￼